News is coming out of Egypt regarding the discovery of a very well preserved mummy that is approx. 3000 years old. The experts believe the mummy is that of Amenrenef, a servant of the royal household.
An ancient mummy has been discovered by Spanish archaeologists near the southern Egyptian city of Luxor and it appears that the remains are in “very good condition.”
The tomb reportedly dates from between 1075BC and 664BC, according to a statement from Egypt’s antiquities ministry.
The mummy was found bound with cloth and joined together with plaster in a brightly-colored wooden coffin close to a temple from the time of King Thutmose III, who was the sixth Pharaoh of the 18th Dynasty.
CONTINUE READING HERE
The condition of the discovery, from looking at the images below, are startling.
— Hans Carlos Hofmann (@hanscarlos) November 14, 2016
Have you ever stopped to consider just why it is so many people are fascinated by Egypt?
Just what is it about that area of the North East African continent that is so encapsulating to so many?
Yes, there are the pyramids, but there are pyramids all around the world, and some far more amazing in design than those found on the Giza Plateau. Personally ive never seen as many people fascinated by the Mayan or Aztec pyramids as they are the Egyptian versions.
Even the secret societies, in particular Free Masons, pay homage to the times gone by in Egypt.
As i state in the video, we need only look at Washington in the USA to see some of Egyptian symbols built into the nation of a capitol founded by a group of men with a number of Free Masons within their ranks.
The Washington Monument springs to mind as the obelisk is a structure found throughout Egypt dating back to those very times.
Do we really need to go into the Egyptian symbol on the dollar bill?
So just what is the appeal, and the calling, that some people have for Egypt?
I have often pondered over whether it is some form of subconscious or latent memory from our genetic ancestors.
Yes i know that may sound crazy when you first hear it, but science today is discovering the potential for using DNA as a data storage medium.
Microsoft are one of the companies leading the research into using DNA strands to store data…
Microsoft is buying ten million strands of DNA from biology startup Twist Bioscience to investigate the use of genetic material to store data.
The data density of DNA is orders of magnitude higher than conventional storage systems, with 1 gram of DNA able to represent close to 1 billion terabytes (1 zettabyte) of data. DNA is also remarkably robust; DNA fragments thousands of years old have been successfully sequenced.
These properties make it an intriguing option for long-term data archiving. Binary data has already been successfully stored as DNA base pairs, with estimates in 2013 suggesting that it would be economically viable for storage of 500 years or more.
CONTINUE READING HERE
So, could it be that our DNA also stores & passes down memories of our parents, grandparents & beyond?
Remember, according to the boffins in the white coats with letters after their names, most if not nearly all of our DNA is “junk” (im trying not to laugh because by using the word “junk”, what they are really meaning is they have no clue what its used for!).
The human genome contains around 20,000 genes, that is, the stretches of DNA that encode proteins. But these genes account for only about 1.2 percent of the total genome. The other 98.8 percent is known as noncoding DNA. Dr. T. Ryan Gregory of the University of Guelph in Ontario believes that while some noncoding DNA is essential, most probably does nothing for us at all, and until recently, most biologists agreed with him. Surveying the genome with the best tools at their disposal, they believed that only a small portion of noncoding DNA showed any evidence of having any function.
Look, i dont have any letters after my name, but can i just throw in the idea that some of this DNA does indeed pass down genetic memories!
The arrogance of those in academia is beyond words & anytime they try to disregard something or rubbish the idea, bare in mind they are doing so because of a lack of knowledge!
Junk DNA indeed! Think how ridiculous that even is. Here we are, conscious biological entities flying through space, perfectly designed for doing so, and because we cant wrap our heads around the ultimate in design code we just rubbish it & tell people its junk? Yeah, cheers for that hubris (shout out to Anthony Patch for vastly improving my vocabulary, if not my spelling!)
OBAMA THE CLONE?
I really wish this was my theory, but this goes out to the amazing Freeman Fly of www.freemantv.com!
All im going to say is take a look at the images below and tell me there isn’t some kind of freaky similarity between the Obama family & some interesting Egyptians!
I will include one of the many videos in which Freeman discusses this most bizarre, yet intriguing of theories….